1. Graco Pack ‘N Play with Twins Bassinet
- This huge Pack ‘N Play with bassinets has been amazing. The babies sleep up top, right next to each other, with a dividing wall that they can barely look over. Easy to move and just as easy to pack up and take on the road. Our twins have slept in them for almost six months and we’d be lost without it.
2. Skip Hop Grab and Go Stroller Organizer
- It’s a simple pouch for holding anything we need quick access to while using the stroller. It’s neoprene too, which means you don’t have to be afraid of getting it a little messy. I can tell you first hand that when you spill juice(or a beer) in the pouch, it can easily be rinsed out, dried, and used again right away!
3. Baby Jogger 2014 City Select Stroller
- Is there a better stroller for twins that can be used from their infancy to the toddler age? I don’t think so. Is there a more expensive stroller out there? I don’t think so. Because the seats can be used in so many different positions, it can’t be beat. And because it’s so narrow, you’ll never have to worry about not fitting through the doorway. It’s pretty light and easy to fold up. We could justify the costly price tag because we know it’s the first and last stroller that we will need.
4. Cuisinart Prep 11 Plus 11-Cup Food Processor
- This thing is a beast. Its restaurant grade motor will chop, puree, and mash anything that comes in its path. And it can be used for way more than just baby food! Salsa will be so easy!
5. Skip Hop Grab and Go Double Bottle Bag
- This little bag is well insulated and not too bulky, which made it perfect for our needs. I think you’ll feel the same way.
6. Summer Infant Wide View Digital Color Video Baby Monitor
- A great monitor that we’ve been excited about since we first used it. It holds a charge for longer than we need and it offers a great wide angle view to watch your baby. Because of the positioning of the cribs in our nursery, we bought another camera. All we need to do is press a button on the monitor and we can see the view from the other camera. The cameras and monitor are small enough to be tucked away and taken with you and they take up very little room in our lives!
7. Skip Hop Grab and Go Wet/Dry Diaper Bag
- Dirty, dripping bottles and used pump equipment goes right into the bag after we’ve used them on-the-go. Wet bib? Wet outfit? Throw them in the bag and keep your other stuff dry.
8. Green Sprouts By I Play 4 Oz. Polypropylene Food Storage Cubes
- These little containers have been amazing so far. They refuse to leak, which is all I ask for!
These are must haves for twins